Widget not in any sidebars
NEED TO CONSTRUCT MENU WIDGET
- There is only one God.
- God is three in one or a Trinity.
- God is omniscient or “knows all things”.
- God is omnipotent or “all powerful”.
- God is omnipresent or “present everywhere”.
- God is sovereign.
- God is holy.
- God is just or “righteous”.
- God is love.
- God is true.
- God is spirit.
- God is the creator of everything that exists.
- God is infinite and eternal. He has always been God.
- God is immutable. He does not change.
- The Holy Spirit is God.
- Jesus Christ is God.
- Jesus became a man.
- Jesus is fully God and fully man.
- Jesus was sinless.
- Jesus is the only way to God the Father.
- Man was created by God in the image of God.
- All people have sinned.
- Death came into the world through Adam’s sin.
- Sin separates us from God.
- Jesus died for the sins of each and every person in the world.
- Jesus’ death was a substitutionary sacrifice. He died and paid the price for our sins, so that we might live.
- Jesus resurrected from the dead in physical form.
- Salvation is a free gift of God.
- The Bible is the “inspired” or “God-breathed,” Word of God.
- Those who reject Jesus Christ, after they die, will go to hell forever.
- Those who accept Jesus Christ, after they die, will live for eternity with Him.
- Hell is a place of punishment.
- Hell is eternal.
- There will be a rapture of the church.
- Jesus will return to the earth.
- Christians will be raised from the dead when Jesus returns.
- There will be a final judgment.
- Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire.
- God will create a new heaven and a new earth.
Basic Doctrines and Beliefs of Christianity
What do Christians believe? Answering that question is no simple matter. Christianity as a religion encompasses a wide range of denominations and faith groups, and each subscribes to its own set of doctrinal positions.
The following are the basic Christian beliefs central to almost all Christian faiths. They are presented here as the core doctrines of Christianity. A small number of faith groups who consider themselves to be within the framework of Christianity, do not accept some of these beliefs. It should also be understood that slight variances, exceptions, and additions to these doctrines can exist within certain faith groups that fall under the broad umbrella of Christianity.
In lacus faucibus vitae etiam augue rhoncus lacus neque rutrum maecenas odio faucibus in tempus imperdiet donec praesent. Tempus laoreet turpis odio, a commodo himenaeos nisi, velit augue pretium netus eleifend pulvinar metus pellentesque! Maecenas himenaeos nisi justo ullamcorper dapibus mollis aliquam, in sollicitudin senectus hac phasellus venenatis convallis elementum habitant himenaeos. Phasellus class habitasse mattis suscipit ipsum est convallis vulputate taciti eu. Vestibulum diam non sagittis orci velit, curabitur cras neque metus imperdiet diam elementum lectus scelerisque class eleifend. Vivamus cras fames massa dapibus nulla habitant primis porttitor ornare suspendisse ac. Sollicitudin vehicula nostra amet et aptent nisl, porttitor mi eros adipiscing lectus vitae elementum nisi iaculis sodales; Platea dolor, lectus litora tempor, aptent nec aliquam vel congue senectus sed. Sapien interdum, hac quisque tristique, ut torquent hendrerit. Suspendisse nec lectus nullam, fusce proin justo, faucibus taciti tristique.