Ašakhté d’Enokh – Part Second
Enokh – Chapter 30
The Book of Admonition for the Children of Mar Enokh
1. “And after that there shall be another, the eighth week, that of righteousness, and a sword shall be given to it that a righteous judgement may be executed on the oppressors, and sinners shall be delivered into the hands of the righteous.
2. And at its close they shall acquire houses through their righteousness, and a house shall be built for the Great King in glory for evermore, and all mankind shall look to the pathways of uprightness.
3. And after that, in the ninth week, the righteous judgement shall be revealed to the whole world, and all the works of the godless shall vanish from all the earth, and the world shall be written down for destruction.
4. And after this, in the tenth week in the seventh part, there shall be the great eternal judgement, in which He will execute vengeance amongst the angels.
5. And the first heaven shall depart and pass away, and a new heaven shall appear, and all the powers of the heavens shall give sevenfold light.
6. And after that there will be many weeks without number for ever, and all shall be in goodness and righteousness, and sin shall no more be mentioned for ever.
7. And now I say unto you, my sons, love righteousness and walk in it; for the pathways of righteousness are worthy of understanding, but the pathways of unrighteousness shall suddenly be destroyed and vanish.
8. And to certain men of a generation shall the paths of violence and of death be revealed, and they shall hold themselves afar from them, and shall not follow them.
9. And now I say unto you the righteous: Walk not in the pathways of wickedness, nor in the pathways of death, and do not draw close to them, lest you be destroyed.
10. But seek and choose for yourselves righteousness and an elect life, and walk in the pathways of peace, and you shall live and be blessed.
11. And hold fast to my words in the thoughts of your hearts, and do not permit them to be effaced from your hearts;
12. For I know that sinners will tempt men to evilly-entreat wisdom, so that no place may be found for her, and no manner of temptation may decrease.”
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '30.'