Enokh – Chapter 13
1. And after that I saw thousands of thousands and ten thousand times ten thousand, I saw a multitude beyond number and reckoning, who stood before the Father of Greatness.
2. And on the four sides of the Father of Greatness I saw four presences, different from those that do not sleep, and I learned their names: for the angel that went with me made known to me their names, and revealed to me all the hidden things.
3. And I heard the voices of those four presences as they uttered praises before the Lord of glory.
4. The first voice blesses the Father of Greatness for ever and ever.
5. And the second voice I heard blessing the Elect One and the Elect Ones who hang upon the Father of Greatness.
6. And the third voice I heard pray and intercede for those who dwell on the earth and supplicate in the name of the Father of Greatness.
7. And I heard the fourth voice fending off the opposers and forbidding them to come before the Father of Greatness to accuse them who dwell on the earth.
8. After that I asked the angel of peace who went with me, who revealed to me everything that is hidden: “Who are these four presences which I have seen and whose words I have heard and written down?”
9. And he said to me: “This first is Michael, the merciful and long-suffering:
10. And the second, who is set over all the diseases and all the wounds of the children of men, is Raphael.
11. And the third, who is set over all the powers, is Gabriel.
12. And the fourth, who is set over the repentance unto hope of those who inherit eternal life, is named Phanuel.”
13. And these are the four angels of the Father of Greatness and the four voices I heard in those days.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '13.'