Enokh – Chapter 12
1. And it shall come to pass in those days that Elect and holy children will descend from the high heaven, and their seed will become one with the children of men.
2. And in those days Enokh received books of zeal and wrath, and books of disquiet and expulsion.
3. And the Father of Greatness has said that mercy shall not be accorded to them.
4. And in those days a whirlwind carried me off from the earth, and set me down at the end of the heavens.
5. And there I saw another vision, the dwelling-places of the holy, and the resting-places of the righteous.
6. Here my eyes saw their dwellings with His righteous angels, and their resting-places with the holy.
7. And they petitioned and interceded and prayed for the children of men, and righteousness flowed before them as water, and mercy like dew upon the earth: Thus it is amongst them for ever and ever.
8. And in that place my eyes saw the Elect One of righteousness and of faith, and I saw his dwelling-place under the wings of the Father of Greatness.
9. And righteousness shall prevail in his days, and the righteous and elect shall be without number before Him for ever and ever.
10. And all the righteous and elect before Him shall be strong as fiery lights, and their mouth shall be full of blessing, and their lips extol the name of the Father of Greatness, and righteousness before Him shall never fail.
11. There I wished to dwell, and my spirit longed for that dwelling-place: And that dwelling-place has been my portion, for so has it been established concerning me before the Father of Greatness.
12. In those days I praised and extolled the name of the Father of Greatness with blessings and praises, because He has chosen me for blessing and glory according to the good pleasure of the Father of Greatness.
13. For a long time my eyes gazed upon that place, and I blessed Him and praised Him, saying: “Blessed is He, and may He be blessed from the beginning and for evermore.
14. And before Him there is no ceasing. He knows before the world was created what is for ever and what will be from generation unto generation.
15. Those who do not sleep bless You: they stand before You, glory and bless, praise, and extol, saying: ‘Holy, holy, holy, is the Father of Greatness: He fills the earth with spirits.’”
16. And here my eyes saw all those who do not sleep: they stand before Him and bless and say: “Blessed are You, and blessed be the Name of Il’Ya for ever and ever.”
17. And my face was changed; for I could no longer look upon that place.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '12.'