Enokh – Chapter 22
1. And it came to pass after this that I saw another host of wagons, and men riding upon them, and coming on the winds from the east, and from the west to the south.
2. And the noise of their wagons was heard, and when this turmoil took place the holy ones from heaven noticed it, and the pillars of the earth were moved from their place, and the sound thereof was heard from the one end of heaven to the other, in one day.
3. And they shall all fall down and worship the Father of Greatness.
4. And I began to speak another parable concerning the Hearers and the Elect.
5. Blessed are you, Hearers and Elect, for glorious shall be your lot.
6. And the Hearers shall be in the light of the sun. And the Elect in the light of eternal life:
7. The days of their life shall be unending, and the days of the holy without number.
8. And they shall seek the light and find righteousness with the Father of Greatness: There shall be peace to the righteous in the Name of Ya.
9. And after this it shall be said to the holy in heaven that they should seek out the secrets of righteousness, the heritage of faith;
10. For it has become bright as the sun upon earth, and the darkness is past.
11. And there shall be a light that never ends, and to the number of days they shall not come, for the darkness shall first have been destroyed, and the light of uprightness established for ever before the Father of Greatness.
12. In those days my eyes saw the secrets of the lightnings, and of the lights, and the execution of their judgement, and they lighten for a blessing or a curse according to the Will of the Father of Greatness.
13. And there I saw the secrets of the thunder, and how when it resounds above in the heavens, the sound thereof is heard, and he caused me to see the judgements executed on the earth, whether they be for well-being and blessing, or for a curse according to the word of the Father of Greatness.
14. And after that all the secrets of the lights and lightnings were shown to me, and they lighten for blessing and for satisfying.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '22.'