Enokh – Chapter 20
1. And in those days shall the earth also give back that which has been entrusted to it, and the grave also shall give back that which it has received, and hell shall give back that which it owes.
2. For in those days the Elect One shall arise, and he shall choose the Elect and the Hearers from among them.
3. For the day has drawn close that they should be saved.
4. And the Elect One shall in those days sit on My throne, and his mouth shall pour forth all the secrets of wisdom and counsel.
5. For the Father of Greatness has given them to him and has glorified him.
6. And in those days shall the mountains leap like rams,
7. And the hills also shall skip like lambs satisfied with milk,
8. And the faces of all the angels in the heavens shall be lighted up with joy.
9. And the earth shall rejoice, and the righteous shall dwell upon it, and the Elect shall walk in it.
10. There my eyes saw a deep valley with open mouths, and all who dwell on the earth and sea and islands shall bring to him gifts and presents and tokens of homage, but that deep valley shall not become full.
11. And their hands commit lawless deeds, and the sinners devour all whom they lawlessly oppress.
12. Yet the sinners shall be destroyed before the face of the Father of Greatness, and they shall be banished from off the face of His earth, and they shall perish for ever and ever.
13. For I saw all the angels of punishment abiding there and preparing all the instruments of the enemy.
14. And I asked the angel of peace who went with me: “For whom are they preparing these instruments?”
15. And he said unto me: “They prepare these for the kings and the mighty of this earth, that they may thereby be destroyed.
16. And after this the Righteous and Elect One shall cause the house of his congregation to appear.
17. From that time forward they shall no longer be hindered in the name of the Father of Greatness.
18. And these mountains shall not stand as the earth before his righteousness, but the hills shall be as a fountain of water, and the righteous shall have rest from the oppression of sinners.”
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '20.'