Enokh – Chapter 19
1. For wisdom is poured out like water, and glory does not fail before him for evermore.
2. For he is mighty in all the secrets of righteousness, and unrighteousness shall disappear as a shadow, and have no continuance.
3. Because the Elect One stands before the Father of Greatness, and his glory is for ever and ever, and his might unto all generations.
4. And in him dwells the spirit of wisdom, and the spirit which gives insight, and the spirit of understanding and of might, and the spirit of those who have fallen asleep in righteousness.
5. And he shall judge the secret things, and none shall be able to utter a lying word before him;
6. For he is the Elect One before the Father of Greatness according to His good pleasure.
7. And in those days a change shall take place for the Holy and Elect, and the light of days shall abide upon them, and glory and honour shall turn to the holy.
8. On the day of affliction on which evil shall have been treasured up against the sinners.
9. And the righteous shall be victorious in the name of the Father of Greatness.
10. And He will cause the others to witness this that they may repent and forgo the works of their hands.
11. They shall have no honour through the Name of the Father of Greatness, yet through His name shall they be liberated, and the Father of Greatness will have compassion on them, for His compassion is great.
12. And He is righteous also in His judgement, and in the presence of His glory, unrighteousness also shall not maintain itself.
13. At His judgement the unrepentant shall perish before Him.
14. “And from that time forward I will have no mercy on them,” says the Father of Greatness.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '19.'