Enokh – Chapter 16
1. And this is the Second Parable concerning those who deny the name of the dwelling of the holy ones and the Father of Greatness.
2. “And into the Column of Glory they shall not reside, and on the earth they shall not come.
3. Such shall be the lot of the sinners who have denied the name of the Father of Greatness, who are thus preserved for the day of suffering and tribulation.
4. On that day My Elect One shall sit on the throne of glory and shall try their works, and their places of rest shall be innumerable.
5. And their souls shall grow strong within them when they see My Elect One, and those who have called upon My glorious name:
6. Then will I cause My Elect One to dwell among them.
7. And I will transform the heavens and make them an eternal blessing and light.
8. And I will transform the earth and make it a blessing.
9. And I will cause the Elect whom I have chosen to dwell upon it.
10. But the sinners and evil-doers shall not set foot upon it.
11. For I have provided and satisfied with peace My righteous ones and have caused them to dwell before Me.
12. But for the sinners there is judgement impending with Me, so that I shall destroy them from the face of the earth.”
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '16.'