Enokh – Chapter 14
1. And after that I saw all the secrets of the heavens, and how the kingdom is divided, and how the actions of men are weighed in the balance.
2. And there I saw the mansions of the Elect and the mansions of the holy, and my eyes saw there all the sinners being driven away which deny the name of the Father of Greatness, and being dragged off and they could not abide because of the punishment which proceeds from the Father of Greatness.
3. And there my eyes saw the secrets of the lightning and of the thunder, and the secrets of the winds, how they are divided to blow over the earth, and the secrets of the clouds and dew, and there I saw from where they proceed in that place and from where they saturate the dusty earth.
4. And there I saw closed chambers out of which the winds are divided, the chamber of the hail and winds, the chamber of the mist, and of the clouds, and the cloud thereof hovers over the earth from the beginning of the world.
5. And I saw the chambers of the sun and moon, where they proceed and where they come again, and their glorious return,
6. And how one is superior to the other, and their stately orbit, and how they do not leave their orbit,
7. And they add nothing to their orbit and they take nothing from it,
8. And they keep faith with each other, in accordance with the oath by which they are bound together.
9. And first the sun goes forth and traverses his path according to the commandment of the Father of Greatness, and mighty is His name for ever and ever.
10. And after that I saw the hidden and the visible path of the moon, and she accomplishes the course of her path in that place by day and by night – the one holding a position opposite to the other before the Father of Greatness.
11. And they give thanks and praise and do not rest; for unto them is their thanksgiving rest.
12. For the sun changes often for a blessing or a curse.
13. And the course of the path of the moon is light to the righteous and darkness to the sinners in the name of the Lord, who made a separation between the light and the darkness, and divided the spirits of men, and strengthened the spirits of the righteous, in the name of His righteousness.
14. For no angel hinders and no power is able to hinder; for He appoints a judge for them all and He judges them all before Him.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '14.'