Enokh – Chapter 11
1. When the congregation of the righteous shall appear, and sinners shall be judged for their sins, and shall be driven from the face of the earth:
2. And when the Righteous One shall appear before the eyes of the righteous, whose elect works hang upon the Father of Greatness, and light shall appear to the righteous and the Elect who dwell on the earth, where then will be the dwelling of the sinners, and where the resting-place of those who have denied the Father of Greatness?
3. It would have been better for them if they had not been born.
4. When the secrets of the righteous shall be revealed and the sinners judged, and the godless driven from the presence of the righteous and elect.
5. From that time those that possess the earth shall no longer be powerful and exalted:
6. And they shall not be able to behold the face of the holy, for the Father of Greatness has caused His light to appear
on the face of the holy, righteous, and chosen.
7. Then shall the kings and the mighty perish and be given into the hands of the righteous and holy.
8. And from that time forward none shall seek for themselves mercy from the Father of Greatness; for their life is at an end.
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '11.'