Enokh – Chapter 6
1. “And in those days I will open the store chambers of blessing which are in the heavens, so as to send them down upon the earth over the work and labour of the children of men.
2. And truth and peace shall be associated together throughout all the days of the world and throughout all the generations of men.”
3. Before these things Enokh was hidden, and no one of the children of men knew where he was hidden, and where he resided, and what had become of him.
4. And his activities had to do with the Watchers, and his days were with the holy ones.
5. And I, Enokh was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and behold! the Watchers called me –Enokh the scribe – and said to me:
6. “Enokh, scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives:
7. ‘You have brought great destruction on the earth.
8. And you shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children.
9. The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall you not attain.’”
Original Source: Manichaean/Holybook/ 'Enokh' Table of Contents - – Original Chapter Source: Chapter '6.'