The Coptic Manichaean Prayerbooks.
The Psalms of the Festival of Bema (the mercy seat)
• Taste and Know that the Lord is Sweet
• Put in me a Holy heart, my God.
The Kephalia of the Lord Mani.
• Excerpt from the Kephalia. The three blows struck at the enemy on account of the Light.
Iranian Hymns and Prayers.
• The Hymn on the Third Messenger and the Archons.
• Hymn to the Father of Greatness.
• The Hymn about the Captivity of Light.
• Invocation of Jesus the Splendor.
• Hymn on the Second Coming of Jesus.
• on the fate of the Living Soul.
• Hymn exhorting the soul to remembrance
• Hymn to the Living Soul.
• Hymn to the Third Messenger.
• Hymn in praise of Mani.
• Commemorative hymn for Mar Zaku.
• Homily on the correct preparations for the sacred Meal.
• Invocation of the angels.
• The Invocation of Bar Simus.
• Invocation of the gods in the Moon.
• A Confessional Prayer for the elect.
• The Hymn on the End of the World.
• The Hymn on Body-and-Soul.
• Hymn in honor of the Dominions of Light.
• Untitled Parthian Hymn.
Hymns and Writings Ascribed to Mani.
• The Praise of the Lesser Ones.
• The Praise of the Greater Ones.
• We would fulfil. Mani`s hymn to Jesus, the King.
• The Praise of Jesus the life-giver.
• Untitled Psalm fragment.
• The opening words of the Living Gospel.
• Apocryphal letter to Màr Ammo ascribed to Mani.
• Parable about the Auditors.
• Parable about the farmer.
• Parable of the pearl-borer.
• The Parable of the monk and the girl.
• Parable about the two snakes.
Miscellaneous Manichaean Fragments.
• Primal Man, a Manichean fragment.
• Come to me, my kinsman, the Light, my Guide. A Manichean Prayer.
• The End of the deficiency. A Manichean eschatological hymn.
• Joy came over me. A Manichean fragment.
• Salvation of the soul. A Turkish Manichean Fragment.
• Excerpt from the Fundamental Epistle of Mani.
• O soul… a Manichaean Fragment.
Secondary Sources: The Anti-Manichaean
Polemics of the Church Fathers.
• Augustin`s ‘On the morals of the Catholic Church
• Augustin`s ‘On the morals of the Manichaeans'
• Augustin`s ‘Concerning Two Souls, Against the Manichaeans.'
• Augustin`s ‘Disputation against Fortunatus the Manichaean.'
• Augustin`s ‘Against the Fundamental Epistle of Manicheaeus.
• Augustin`s ‘Against Faustus the Manichæn” Books I – XV
• Augustin`s ‘Against Faustus the Manichaean' Books XVI-XXII.
• Augustin`s ‘Against Faustus the Manichaean' Books XXIII-XXXIII.
• Augustin`s ‘Concerning the Nature of Good
• Alexander of Lycopolis: Of the Manichaeans.
Note: HTML Versions of the above, at Wheaton College`s Church father foundry –
Augustine`s Writings Against the Manichaeans
• On the Morals of the Manichaeans
• On the Morals of the Catholic Church (Soon)
• Disputation with Fortunatus the Manichaean, first day
• Disputation with Fortunatus the Manichaean, second day
• Duabus Animabus Contra Manichaeos – The Two Souls
• Against the Fundamental Epistle of Manicheus (Soon)
• Reply to Faustus the Manichaean, Contra Faustus (Soon)
• De Natura Boni – Book 1
• De Natura Boni – Book 2
• De Natura Boni – Book 3
• De Natura Boni – Book 4
• De Natura Boni – Book 5
• The Confessions of St.Augustine
Original Source: web.archive.org