The Four Spiritual Laws are a way of sharing the good news of the salvation that is available through faith in Jesus Christ. It is a simple way of organizing the important information in the Gospel into four points.
If you’ve gone through a discussion with someone and you want to present the gospel message in a simple and systematic way, the well-known “Four Spiritual Laws” can be of help. They are simple, to the point, and use Scripture to convict, convince, and convert.
1.0: God loves you:
• “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life,” John 3:16
2.0: Man is sinful and separated from God.
• “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” Rom. 3:23
• “For the wages of sin is death,” Rom. 6:23
• “But your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God,” Isaiah 59:2
3.0: Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin.
• “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me” John 14:6
• “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us,” Rom. 5:8
4.0: We must individually receive Jesus as Savior and Lord.
• “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,” John 1:12
• “if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved,” Rom. 10:9
• “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,” Eph. 2:8
See: THE DILEMMA | SALVATION PRAYER
The Roman Road
The Four Spiritual Laws by Matt Slick
What are the four spiritual laws? by gotquestions.org